CEO Marketing Assistant
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop digital marketing plan and establish goals
- Generate monthly reports on digital marketing campaign’s performance
- Optimize social media channels
- Manage the social media content
- Analyze key metrics for all social media channels
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase digital marketing results
- Proven working experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Proven track records with online content marketing and social media development plans
- Proven track record of success in generating efficient and effective digital marketing campaign
- Highly interested in the digital marketing field
- Negotiable salary based on performance: 500 – 700 USD per month
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear careerpath and fair promotion opportunities
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year end bonus, incentive
- Hanoi: 9th Floor, Vietnam Trade Union Building, Duy Tan, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
- Mrs Huyen – Telephone: 024.2231.9999 (ext 102)
Deadline for application: By the end of 31/03/2019 (Priority candidates apply soon).